Wednesday, November 25, 5am – 8pm
Thursday, November 26 (Thanksgiving) CLOSED
Friday, November 27, Normal Hours
Doing Our Part to Keep You Safe and Healthy!
Due to the ongoing health crisis, we will be following several procedures and appreciate your cooperation in helping us attain a superior level of safety and cleanliness as we continue our journey towards “business as normal”.
The following procedures are being implemented for the foreseeable future:
- Staff will be wiping down equipment a minimum of every two hours. We very much appreciate your help in this, as members can play a large role in this process by wiping down before and after using equipment.
- Staff will also be cleaning and wiping down locker rooms a minimum of once every two hours. Please make sure to wash your hands before leaving the locker rooms.
- To reduce the risk of contamination and spread of the virus, we ask that you only use the bottle fill feature of the water fountain. This method is contactless and will greatly reduce risk of spread. You may bring your own bottle, and in the event you forget and leave yours at home, Brickhouse Gym has shaker cups available for sale at the front desk.
- Also to avoid risk of contamination, we ask that members bring their own towels (shower and sweat). As we approach summer, a sweat towel is of great help when workout out at Brickhouse, and bringing your own will help us prevent cross contamination.
- Social Distancing standards – again, this is something members can help us with greatly. Please keep a distance of 6ft between all members. It is also recommended to not “work-in” with others during this time, and try to keep one member per station to help facilitate this guideline.
- To aid in social distancing, we will be implementing a member cap for people inside the gym. This cap is set at 5 people per 1000 sq ft. For Brickhouse, this works out to about 50 people maximum capacity. Your understanding and cooperation in implementing and maintaining this policy is immensely appreciated.
- As always, if you don’t feel well, are exhibiting symptoms, or have been around infected persons, please refrain from coming in. We look forward to welcoming you back after you finish your 14 day quarantine period.
Thanks for your help to keep us all Safe and Healthy!
Brickhouse Gym is a one-of-a-kind, individually owned and operated facility located near downtown Columbia. For 20 years and counting, Brickhouse continues to provide the perfect training atmosphere for everything from the most extreme workouts, to workouts catering to those that just want to stay healthy. With our 12,000 sq. ft. space filled with state-of-the-art equipment – the only way to describe it is The Brickhouse Experience!
Our high-energy staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and waiting to help you achieve all of your goals of a healthier and more fitness oriented lifestyle.
Are you ready for the Brickhouse Experience?
Can’t wait to try out Brickhouse Gym for yourself? Drop by today, and meet our amazing staff! They’ll be glad to show you around and answer all of your questions. Come by and get the full Brickhouse Experience today!!